- “Tamám Shud: or, Secrets in the Sand” (The Yale Review)
- “In Mudville” (Literary Matters)
- “Where He Is,” “Tower Scheherazade” (32 Poems)
- “Apollo,” “Self-Portrait (The Desperate Man),” “Sure” (Prelude)
- “The Charm” (The Missouri Review)
- “Ode to the Hartford Whalers” (The Nervous Breakdown)
- “Close Viewing,” Poetry Foundation
- “Contributor’s Marginalia: Door into the Dark,” 32 Poems
- “Immortal Beloved,” Poetry Foundation
- “Iffy,” Poetry Foundation
- “Their Living Names,” Poetry Foundation
- “Rumors of the Stars,” Poetry Foundation
Book Think is the literary blog of Big Think. It ran regularly from 2011 through 2013 and has featured occasional updates since.
The Travels of Blad J. Garamond
The Travels of Blad J. Garamond: In Search of Geneviève Sans-Serif is a romantic adventure poem about a modern Renaissance man traveling the world in search of his lost love. It appears in serial form here and features original illustrations by Perrin.