June 2022: My poem “Ceci n’est pas” is featured in the new issue of Literary Matters.
March 2022: My poems “Tulipmania” and “An Incomplete History of Christian Science” are featured in the new issue of Literary Matters. My poem “High-Octane Blockbuster Sonnet with an Ending You Won’t Forget” is featured in the new issue of Bad Lilies.
Nov. 2021: My essay “Hard Line Politics: On the Myth of Free Verse” is live at the Los Angeles Review of Books.
Sept. 2020: My essay on Harryette Mullen’s “Elliptical” is live at Poetry Foundation.
June 2020: My poem “Current Event” is featured in the new issue of The Arkansas International.
- Interview about poem “Maris” (How a Poem Happens)
- “Poetry Interview: Austin Allen” (The Good Men Project)
- “5 Burning Questions” (Writers & Words)
- “Who Are They Anyway?” (Poetry Foundation)
- “Pleasure and Death” (Poetry Foundation)
- “Sound over Sense” (Poetry Foundation)