March 2021: I will be teaching a workshop and chairing a panel at the Poetry by the Sea conference in May 2022. More details soon.
Sept. 2020: My essay on Harryette Mullen’s “Elliptical” is live at Poetry Foundation.
April 2020: My poem “Current Event” is featured in the new issue of The Arkansas International.
Feb. 2020: My essay on Rhina P. Espaillat’s “Bilingual/Bilingüe” is live at Poetry Foundation.
- Interview about poem “Maris” (How a Poem Happens)
- “Poetry Interview: Austin Allen” (The Good Men Project)
- “5 Burning Questions” (Writers & Words)
- “Who Are They Anyway?” (Poetry Foundation)
- “Pleasure and Death” (Poetry Foundation)
- “Sound over Sense” (Poetry Foundation)