October 2022: My review of debut collections by Armen Davoudian, Alexis Sears, and Boris Dralyuk is featured at The Hopkins Review.
September 2022: I’ll be reading at the E-Verse Equinox Reading Series in Philadelphia on Wed., Sept. 14, alongside Vijay Seshadri and Shannon Robinson. Details here.
June 2022: My poem “Ceci n’est pas” is featured in the new issue of Literary Matters.
April 2022: My essay “‘My Beautiful Never-Nevers’: Yoko Ono’s Poetry Revisited” is live at the Los Angeles Review of Books.
March 2022: My poems “Tulipmania” and “An Incomplete History of Christian Science” are featured in the new issue of Literary Matters. My poem “High-Octane Blockbuster Sonnet with an Ending You Won’t Forget” is featured in the new issue of Bad Lilies.
Nov. 2021: My essay “Hard Line Politics: On the Myth of Free Verse” is live at the Los Angeles Review of Books.
- Interview about poem “Maris” (How a Poem Happens)
- “Poetry Interview: Austin Allen” (The Good Men Project)
- “5 Burning Questions” (Writers & Words)
- “Who Are They Anyway?” (Poetry Foundation)
- “Pleasure and Death” (Poetry Foundation)
- “Sound over Sense” (Poetry Foundation)